Finding Niche Goldmines
One of the most important things you can do is first evaluate and identify niche markets that encompass three major elements:
1) You can easily identify exactly who your audience is.
2) There are motivated, active buyers in the niche market.
3) You are able to get your marketing message across to your audience.
There’s no sense in trying to find an untapped niche market. There are few of them out there and those that exist would take a lot of work in order to penetrate. Then, you’d have to condition buyers, research angles and test out different campaigns and approaches before you determine what was successful. Forget about that! It’s always easier to make money in niches that are already proven to be profitable, and that is what you need to focus on. You always want to conduct as much research about your markets as possible however, so that you can really understand what your target audience is interested in and create compelling campaigns that ‘speak their language’.
You want to know:
– 7 –
– What people are currently buying
– Where there are any potential market gaps for products you could create
– How much of a demand exists in the market
– What your customer base is most interested in, concerned with, needing help with.
In other words, pay attention to who you are selling to before you determine what you are going to sell and your campaigns will be successful. It’s likely that you’ve already got most of the research you need right in your own memory bank. Think about the general health market and then dissect it so that you have 10-15 health related niches to evaluate.